To Our Valued Clients,
We know this has been a very difficult time for our industry and are looking forward to seeing all of you again. As we start to reopen at Matrix, we are implementing new changes to our daily operations. We have new protocols in place to ensure our reopening is successful in protecting the health and safety of our employees, clients and communities. These new protocols may be updated regularly to align with the guidelines recommended from our local and provincial government.
- All Matrix employees are trained in safety protocols and will be wearing face masks. When picking up at Matrix, curbside pick up is available when requested.
- You may call or email to place your orders as usual, but we ask that clients please schedule their pickups and returns. This is to ensure that there is only one client in the loading bay a time. Please call us when you arrive. Our warehouse is currently closed for anyone other than staff.
- We have always taken great care in cleaning our equipment but now we are disinfecting all equipment before and after rentals.
- Additional measures taken include the use of electric atomizer foggers, electrostatic foggers and UVC light after each use.
- We have and will always used certified disinfectants but when available we will use the best option for the environment and continue to use the best sustainable choices for our cleaning equipment.
- Now that PPE is a very important part of our lives, please remember that Matrix has carried most of the PEE products for over 20 years from trusted suppliers. New products we now have in stock are face shields and desk plexiglass dividers. You can find them online at Expendables.ca
Our goal upon returning to work is to ensure you will be safe and confident that Matrix has taken the necessary measures to keep our workplace and equipment as sanitized as possible.
Thank you for all your support through the years and we look forward to working with all of you soon!
John F. Braico and the Matrix Family
Matrix Production Services